Due to the current Covid-19 situation we have made several changes for the safety of our patients and staff. Please note that our waiting room and washrooms are closed. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment and leave all belongings in your car. All forms need to be filled out via our portal beforehand.
We maintain the highest possible standards of hygiene and patient safety.
- Multiple surgeries for each clinician to work in, therefore allowing adequate time for any potential aerosol to dissipate following an AGP. Adequate ventilation throughout the surgeries.
- FFP3 masks and appropriate gowns for all AGP dental procedures
- New Air purifiers throughout the practice to capture airborne particles
- Contactless administration wherever possible to ensure smooth patient journey
- Enhanced daily cleaning protocols
- Daily staff screening
If you ring us outside Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm, or our lines are busy please leave your name and telephone number and we will ring you back as soon as possible. If you are showing symptoms of a cough and / or fever, it’s important that you follow the recent guidelines on self-isolation. It’s important to us that our patients and staff stay fit and healthy
Welcome to Mount Vernon Dental Specialists
At Mount Vernon Dental Specialists our mission is to treat every patient as we would like to be treated ourselves. We aim to provide professional dental services which are technologically current, with a commitment to excellence. Our group of Dental Specialists provide Implant, Periodontic, Endodontic and Prosthodontic treatment. We are a long standing specialist practice with high standards, excellent patient satisfaction and our specialists have a number of further postgraduate degrees / training.
Patients may come directly to the Centre, or through referral from their own dentist. Currently, over 300 dentists refer to us.